Boston Food menus inspired by the farms and Docks of New englandShowcasing global flavors with a Boston accent, TAMO Bistro + Bar celebrates the diverse culinary heritage of Boston and New England. Inspired by the city's ethnic neighborhoods, the contemporary menu relies on fresh, locally-sourced ingredients from the Atlantic Ocean, New England farms, and the restaurant's own herb garden and bee colony. From international dishes inspired by Boston's vibrant food truck scene to savory Steak Tips and New England Clam Chowder, our menu is a culinary exploration of the region and its multicultural influences.
- Contemporary, Boston-inspired seasonal menu
- Locally-sourced ingredients from farms and docks
- Weekly, daily and seasonal specials
- We are pleased to offer gluten free, dairy free, vegan and vegetarian offerings; please advise your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- Creative cocktail menu
- Children's Menu
- Menu items are subject to change
- The complete TAMO menu, with beer, wine & spirits, is available To Go, Sunday - Thursday until 10 pm, Friday & Saturday until 10:30 pm; please call 617-385-4315.