A Boston restaurant menu inspired by the fresh flavors of new englandShowcasing global flavors with a Boston accent, TAMO Bistro + Bar celebrates the diverse culinary heritage of Boston and New England. Inspired by the city's ethnic neighborhoods, the contemporary menu relies on fresh, locally-sourced ingredients from the Atlantic Ocean, New England farms, and the restaurant's own herb garden and bee colony. From international dishes inspired by Boston's vibrant food truck scene to savory Steak Tips and New England Clam Chowder, our menu is a culinary exploration of the region and its multicultural influences.
*please note, menu items are subject to change.
- Seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients
- Contemporary, Boston-inspired spring menu
- Hours, Tuesday & Wednesday, 5:30 - 9:30 pm; Thursday - Saturday,
5:00 - 10:30 pm
- Weekly, daily and seasonal specials
- Creative cocktail menu
- Farm-to-table & dock-to-dish
- Children's Menu
- Breakfast served Saturdays & Sundays, 7 - 11:30 am